About This Opportunity
We are looking for a full-time receptionist (32 hours per week) to join our team of legal professionals at BCM Environmental & Land Law. This position is designed to be the face of our Keene office, while also tending to day-to-day needs and providing general administrative support. Opportunity for growth and promotion.
• Greet all visitors to the office
• Maintain general office upkeep
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
• Answer incoming phone calls
• Maintain fluency in all firm software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, Centerbase, NetDocuments, Zoom, and Adobe Acrobat
• Perform any other administrative tasks as needed
• Strong writing, technology, and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, able to work both independently and as a productive team member
• Highly motivated individual with passion and strong work ethic
Compensation & Benefits
• $19 to $22 per hour, commensurate with experience
• Relaxed, casual, and friendly work environment
• Mileage reimbursement for work-related driving
• Paid weekly
• Discretionary quarterly bonuses
• Paid parent leave for birth or adoption
• Firm contribution to health and vision insurance
• Firm contribution to 401K plan
• Paid personal time off
• Paid holidays
BCM Environmental & Land Law, PLLC, is a thriving, small law firm founded in Concord, NH. We do all aspects of environmental and land use law. We have ten people throughout our offices in Concord and Keene, NH, and Norwich, VT. At times, our offices can be fast paced, demanding a high level of performance. The firm continues a steady period of exciting growth and anticipates increasing the number of staff and attorneys over the next several years.
Please send: (1) cover letter; (2) resume; and (3) two to three references, to
The deadline for applying is Friday, August 25, 2023, with interviews scheduled for the week of September 4, 2023. Please note that hiring staff will be out of the office during the resume submission period; applicants should expect no contact until after the expiration of the resume submission period.
We will endeavor to contact all applicants, regardless of our decision, by September 25, 2023.